• 5/19 EXPO . .
  • 5/23 Nat'l Honor Society 6 pm . .
  • 5/25 Prom . .
  • 5/31 Field Day (rain 6/1) . .
  • 6/4 Celebration of Learning . .
  • 6/6 8th Grade Formal . .
  • 6/11 8th Grade Holiday Hill . .
  • 6/11 - 6/14 High School Final Exams . .
  • 6/18 Graduation 6 pm . .
  • 6/19 8th Grade Promotion . .
  • 6/20 Last Day of School . .

Friday, February 27, 2015

A Welcome for Ms. Heba, Our New Middle School Arabic Teacher

Dear Parents/Guardians,  “As-Salamo Alikom” Peace Be Upon You.

I am Abir Zenait, the lead Arabic teacher at ESUMS and instructor in the high school. I am writing this letter to invite you to an Introductory Welcome for the new ESUMS Arabic teacher, Ms. Heba AlKahouli, who will replace Ms. Hajjar for the rest of the year. Let’s have a little break and get closer to Ms. Heba while we enjoy my special Arabic Coffee & Sweet. The welcome will be in my room “329” between 10:00-12:00 on Monday 3/2/2015
It will be hard for all of us, parents and colleagues to replace Ms. Hajjar, but this move is for her benefit and we all wish her the best of luck. As an ESUMS parent, I totally understand how you feel when your son/daughter’s teacher leaves at this time of the year.

Please know that for the past week I have indoctrinated Ms. AlKahouli myself, as she was available the past week for volunteering and observing our Arabic classes in the middle and high school as well. I will serve as her mentor for the duration of her time at ESUMS.

I would be honored by your visit to my room.

Respectfully,

Abir Zenait

World Language/Arabic
Phone: 203-946-6610 Ex. 3329
abir.zenait@new-haven.k12.ct.us

No comments:

Post a Comment