• 5/19 EXPO . .
  • 5/23 Nat'l Honor Society 6 pm . .
  • 5/25 Prom . .
  • 5/31 Field Day (rain 6/1) . .
  • 6/4 Celebration of Learning . .
  • 6/6 8th Grade Formal . .
  • 6/11 8th Grade Holiday Hill . .
  • 6/11 - 6/14 High School Final Exams . .
  • 6/18 Graduation 6 pm . .
  • 6/19 8th Grade Promotion . .
  • 6/20 Last Day of School . .

Thursday, September 17, 2015

A Message from ESUMS' UNH Liaison about UNH Family Day

My name is Elicia Young and I am the new liaison for UNH and ESUMS. I am an AmeriCorps Vista and I will be going back and forth between the two schools to help strengthen the partnership before ESUMS arrives on campus. 

I would like to promote the UNH Family Day which is this Saturday, September 19th all day. The 30 students who are enrolled in the STEP program who take a UNH course are invited with their families. 


There is a wide range of family-friendly activities planned throughout the day, as well as a home football game against American International College!
 
The Family Day schedule is available online. The link is below. Tickets are $20 for a family and students are free and are only available for purchase on campus.


Tickets can be purchased on campus by cash or check.
 
If students and parents plan to attend Family Day this weekend, encourage them to grab lunch at Bartels Hall!

I will be available to chat with families at lunch in Bartels Hall between 12:00 and 1:00 p.m. I will be downstairs in the marketplace area, and will be wearing a blue UNH T-shirt. If families need to reach me, my cell number is (203) 706-8130.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks, 
  Elicia

No comments:

Post a Comment